Happy Bears Edibles does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Police Enforcement) Regulations (SOR/97-234).
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Please note, regarding the statements found on our product packaging and website:
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- These products is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 19.
- These products should be used only as directed on the label.
- These products should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications.
- A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
Happy Bears Edibles assumes no responsibility for any legal charges as a result of changing local/provincial laws. It is buyer’s responsibility to determine if any transaction from Happy Bears Edibles and its affiliates is in violation with local rules and regulations.